Wednesday 9 July 2014

Week 0.1 - Momentum Jump Game

I started working on this game 2 days ago so I have until Monday evening to finish and upload the final thing. The idea for this game came from accidentally deleting the jumping code I'd written for another game I was working on. This forced the player to have to use their momentum to 'fling' themselves across gaps. This method of travel I found to be much more interesting than what I had previously so I made this new game to experiment with the idea.
This is the first build of the game: 0.1
(Windows only) (Exporting to Mac and Linux cost money I don't have)

Controls:
movement - arrow keys
harsh brake - Z
place checkpoint - X
previous level - A
next level - S

Feel free to leave criticism, insults and smiley faces in the comments =]

No comments:

Post a Comment