Tuesday 15 July 2014

02 - Land Control Game

I said I was going to make a card game. I lied.
I was unable to get to sleep last night because I was so exited about all the new ideas I had for an arcade version of Momentum Jump. I cannot wait a whole week to try these ideas out so I'm postponing 'Card Game' until next week.

Land Control Game 0.1 - This is the link to my progress so far.

Control the red character with 'WASD' and shoot with 'left shift'
Control the blue character with 'IJKL' and shoot with 'right shift'

The characters currently play quite differently because I am still in the process of figuring out the best control scheme so have fun experimenting with both.

I'll upload some sketchbook design scans tomorrow and hopefully I'll have another prototype to upload too.

No comments:

Post a Comment